5.9.09

You've got it going on

Hanging out at the dorm tonight, after lighting up some fireworks, we started talking about tv shows. Since Nicole is Australian, I asked her if she knew "The Flight of the Conchords" (I know the protagonists are New Zealanders but close enough) and this is how it began remembering how funny Bret and Jemaine are.


"...I said
Bret you got it going on
not in a gay way, just in a hey mate
just want to say that your looking ok mate
why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy
that he thinks his booty is fly
not all the time obviously
just when he's got a problem with his self esteem
don't let anyone tell you your not humpable
because your bumpable
well I hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable
if I say you got a boom ow ow
come on Bret help me out now..."

1 comment:

Spardha Malik said...

LOL! thts insane.. i gotta find this;)