1.9.09

Lunching at Hermés


Back in Japan, Nagoya to be precise. It feels like I am sixteen again, when I was home-staying in Australia for three months, now at twenty-three, I am home-staying in Japan for the same amount of time. Even though, I am seven years older, and I have been to Nagoya so many times, the feelings of being lost, jet-lagged that accompanies the first days of these experiences are still the same.
A part from this sense of total confusion, I have been lunching with my host mother at a cafè nearby where they only use Hermés tableware. I was so jet lagged at that point, I am not sure if I was dreaming or if it was real..

This 1st of September is the beginning of a new phase of my life, which I am going to share on a daily basis in the posts of my blog. I do not have a special person in my life to share my life with anymore but I feel like I have my blog, for now it will do.