14.10.09

Ladurée


Today after finishing up class at 10.50 I went with Clarice back to the dorm, had a slice of toasted bread with Nutella and fell asleep for 1 hour. After a quick lunch, Markus, Clarice and I headed to the Immigration Office in Nagoya.. which is quite a long journey from Yagoto Nisseki station. On the way back we decided to stop by Takashimaya department store in Nagoya Station and pay a visit to the recently opened Ladurée. I purchased 2 macaroons, coffee and vanilla flavor. So delicate and flavorful to the palate. At 17.30 I then met with 4 of my classmates to go out to a Japanese style bar, had few glasses of plum wine and a really pleasant night out, which was crowned by taking purikura all together. Unexpectedly a delightful Wednesday.

1 comment:

"coy" colleen said...

laduree is my favorite! wish there was one in america