16.8.09

In the mood for sewing


Pushed by an inner desire for creating few clothing items before going back to Japan, on Thursday afternoon I drove to Prato Sesia, 45 minutes away from my house, just to reach the only fabric store open in the area (It's August therefore all the stores in Italy are closed until September). As soon as I returned home I started pondering what I could do with the few fabric I pruchased... these are the 2 simple skirts I managed to put together so far...more is yet to come.




randomly put together: Golden vintage sweater from my mom's closet, zara grey short-sleeved top, handmade skirt, marni grey silk socks, pierre hardy for GAP white platform.



accessories mess on my drawers... there is nothing better than adding a golden touch to every outfit.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Those are really amazing skirts, makes me wish I could sew. Well done!

Steph
http://www.bonjourblondie.blogspot.com/

kadler said...

They look fabulous! Great job.