4.8.09

Not Fair



Since I got back to Italy, "Not Fair" by Lily Allen has been following me around, I like the directness of the lyrics combined with the country style rhythm.


"...there's just one thing that's getting in the way when we go up to bed you're just not good it's such a shame I look into your eyes I want to get to know you and then you make this noise and its apparent it's all over it's not fair and I think you're really mean I think you're really mean yes I think you're really mean oh you're supposed to care but you never make me scream you never make me scream.."


In addition yesterday I have found out the title of the album where the single comes from, "It's Not Me, It's You" which is going to become my new perspective on life. I am not saying I am perfect but I guess if you don't like me it's not my problem but it's yours, don't you agree?

No comments: